MALE: Black suit, white shirt, plain black tie (not bow tie), black socks, black cover shoes, (sandals are not allowed), and white breast pocket handkerchief.
* Note that at the Registration centres which are Lecture Theatre & Classroom 71, each student will be assigned a number, which will be used throughout the duration of the registration exercise.
This number is not the same as your Registration Number, and cannot be transferred to another student.
It should be submitted to the officer-in-charge after filling in the Admissions ledger. Please ensure that you do not lose this number, as there is no re-issuance of this.
* All students are to report at the Registration Centres (LECTURE THEATRE & CLASSROOM 71) with the following documents.
1. ONLINE POSTING
2. ONLINE PAYMENT RECEIPT
3. RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
4. ONLINE REGISTRATION DATA FORMS (See Registration & Guidelines)
5. Any of the following I.D. CARDS
(a) University Identity Card
(b) National Identity Card
(c) International Passport or
(d) Drivers License
In addition, students should please note that other documents will only be issued after sighting the listed documents (1-5)
(a) 4 Coloured Passport Photographs (Taken with Regulation wear); and
(b) 1 Black and White Passport Photograph (Taken with Regulation wear).
Other registration formalities will continue once the listed instructions have been complied with.
Click here for Registration and Guidelines