NOTICE TO ALL NEW BAR PART II STUDENTS (NOVEMBER) 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Please be informed that the Registration Exercise for new Bar Part II students of the November 2016/2017 Academic Session, will commence on 07/11/2016, at 9.00a.m.All Students are expected to be in Regulation wear for the Registration Exercise.
MALE: Black suit, white shirt, plain black tie (not bow tie), black socks, black cover shoes, (sandals are not allowed), and white breast pocket handkerchief.
FEMALE: Black suit, white shirt (there should be no frills, embroidery and/or trimmings of any type), black skirt (below the knee), black covered shoes (sandals, lace ups or peeps toes are not allowed). Only moderate jewelry should be worn. (No large dangling or coloured earrings, or bracelets are allowed). Also, hair attachments, Weave On, Glitters or Colouring of any type in the hair is prohibited.During this exercise, all your facial features, including your ears must be exposed for capturing. This is also applicable to all our female Muslim Students wearing the Hijab.
* Please ensure that you convert your Bank Payment Teller to the School Fees Receipt at the Accounts Department (Revenue Office, Room 003) before commencing with the registration exercise.* Note that at the Registration centres which are Lecture Theatre & Classroom 71, each student will be assigned a number, which will be used throughout the duration of the registration exercise.
This number is not the same as your Registration Number, and cannot be transferred to another student.It should be submitted to the officer-in-charge after filling in the Admissions ledger. Please ensure that you do not lose this number, as there is no re-issuance of this.
* All students are to report at the Registration Centres (LECTURE THEATRE & CLASSROOM 71) with the following documents.
1. ONLINE POSTING
2. ONLINE PAYMENT RECEIPT
3. RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
4. ONLINE REGISTRATION DATA FORMS (See Registration & Guidelines)
5. Any of the following I.D. CARDS
(a) University Identity Card
(b) National Identity Card
(c) International Passport or
(d) Drivers License
In addition, students should please note that other documents will only be issued after sighting the listed documents (1-5)
(a) 4 Coloured Passport Photographs (Taken with Regulation wear); and
(b) 1 Black and White Passport Photograph (Taken with Regulation wear).
Other registration formalities will continue once the listed instructions have been complied with.
Click here for Registration and Guidelines